Finding Qualified Workers for Manufacturing Companies
If you’ve got plenty of work coming in but not enough staff to fill the shifts, we have a solution for you.
We support manufacturing companies who need staff. Using targeting digital marketing tactics, we help you reach the type of workers you need, and fast.
This is more cost effective than staffing agencies, billboards, newspaper ads or job boards. Because people spend so much time on social media, it’s essential to put your job posts there, and not just on job boards.
After job boards, radio & newspaper ads, and staffing agencies come up short, we help manufacturing companies find the qualified workers they need to fulfill orders and grow their business.
Hire More Workers and Fill Your Shifts
Get Results Fast
Hear about the experience of a leading manufacturer in Rochester
What You Get with Recruitment Support Services
Custom Audience Creation: Reach the Workers Who Have the Skills You Need
- What we do: we build you custom audiences with demographics that have the work experience you need to fill your open positions
- Why we do this: it’s a more direct method to reach the kind of workers you need, compared to posting on job boards. The workers you need are on social media, so we target them with your job openings.
Visual Job Posts: Make Your Job Posts Stand Out and Showcase Your Company Strengths
- What we do: we create a variety of high-quality visual assets for your recruitment campaigns that reach your custom audiences on social media and network websites
- Why we do this: the web is visual, but job boards are not. Visually appealing job posts allow you to separate yourself from competitors and highlight the strengths of your company. This will compel quality workers to apply for your openings.
Job Post Advertising Management: Run Multiple Ads, Test Performance and Double-Down on What Works
- What we do: we post, manage and optimize job ads to your custom audiences on Facebook, Instagram and throughout their network of websites across the internet.
- Why we do this: social media advertising allows us to target specific people with a specific message. Plus, the tremendous volume of people who visit Facebook and Instagram each day dwarfs the amount of traffic seen by any of the recruitment sites (you can expect if they’re on the internet at all, it’s highly likely they are using FB or IG, or both.)
Application Web Pages: Give Your Candidates a Seamless Application Experience
- What we do: we build you visual, fast-loading and customizable pages for each of your job posts, so your applicants have an easy experience on their computer or mobile device. View an Example
- Why we do this: job boards like Indeed or ZipRecruiter are clunky and difficult to use. These sites prioritize showing as many job openings to as many people as possible – it is not their goal to fill all of your positions (… they only make money if you keep having to post jobs!) Moreover, payroll provider platforms are typically bland and time-consuming, and deliver a frustrating, out-dated experience to your potential hires.
Getting Stared With Recruitment Support Services
Get Your Campaign Running and Start Interviewing New Candidates in Less Than 2 Weeks
Step 1: Discovery Session with Key Stakeholders – 60 Minutes
- We meet with leaders from your HR and Operations departments
- Discuss your current recruitment efforts, with details about what positions you are recruiting, quantity of openings, your timeline, and any other specifications
- Collect assets, including job descriptions and HR docs, company visual assets, social media account access/website access (when applicable)
Step 2: Campaign Development, Review and Approval – 4-14 Days
- We begin to develop your job advertisements, audiences, job application pages, and applicant management platform
- We’ll send you the developed assets for your review; we will discuss to identify opportunities for improvement and finalize the work after your commentary
- This can typically move fairly quickly, depending on how many positions you are hiring for, the status of your social/ad accounts, and your availability to review the developed assets. We aim for a maximum of 2 weeks and typically launch a campaign within 10 days.
Step 3: Launch Campaign and Keep Communications Open – Ongoing
- We’ll launch the website and ad campaigns and begin testing and optimizing for performance
- Communication is essential during this phase: we’ll hope to hear from you (weekly, to start) about the quantity and quality of incoming applicants. Since every campaign is different, it’s essential for us to hear feedback on the applicants so that we can take appropriate action in the campaign
- On a monthly basis, we will meet to report on the efficacy of the campaign
Request more details on pricing, timeline, and process.