Be FOUND online! We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMM (Social Media Management), SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and E-mail Marketing Campaigns. We provide Competitive Research before beginning a campaign to help maximize your web-marketing dollars. See how we can help you market to the future!
We bring the worlds top designers, developers, and writers together to orchestrate an awesome final product for your web design. We also are an affordable alternative to expensive ad agencies, and yellow pages directories by designing for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in the Rochester area!
E-commerce, Inventory Management, Point of Sales, Customer Support Centers and Online Ticket Systems are our specialties. We work with you to generate a hands on analysis of your business processes and automate them one process at a time…
We offer web hosting in the worlds LARGEST and FASTEST co-located hosting facility, at a fraction of the cost of any local hosting provider. All servers and connections are redundant, backed up, and maintained 24/7.Our hosting is very beneficial to SEO for our clients in Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo and accross the country!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Rochester NY, Syracuse & Buffalo – get top ranking in Google and other major search engines
When it comes to marketing your business online, there are many questions you may have. Two of the most common questions may be:
1. With so many ways to market online these days, how do I maximize my budget by spending the right amount on the right campaign?
2. With millions of users on the Internet every day, how do I get the ones to come to my site that matter the most, and not spend my marketing budget on traffic that won’t convert to new business?
webSURGE provides the perfect range of online marketing services that are designed to get more money and more customers to your business. We know how important visitors are to your website. We know that a pretty website is just a pretty website – to make money from it, you need traffic. And not any kind of traffic, TARGETED TRAFFIC!
So how does a website usually get traffic anyway? Great question! On average 20% of the traffic that gets to your website is direct, meaning that a user simply types the web address directly in their browser (www.yoursite.com) or originate from others linking to your site, and about 80% comes from search engines!
What is the difference?
Organic Listings are results of Google and other search engines, secret algorithms. Their goal is to display the most relevant results. Our goal with search engine optimization is to prove to Google that your site is the most relevant for specific keywords, and have it show up on page 1 (as most people don’t go past the first page).
The results labeled ‘Pay Per Click Ads’, are paid-for listings, also known as sponsored results. With a properly strategized and optimized Pay-Per-Click campaign, your website will show up here in as fast as 15 minutes! The difference here is that with Pay-Per-Click, you will be paying a fee for every visitor that comes to your website. With SEO, you never pay for each individual visitor.
Call us now for a free SEO analysis of your website, and to find out how we can get your site to the top of major search engines (866) 529-8081!
SEO Rochester NY | Buffalo SEO | SEO Syracuse NY
webSURGE is the top provider for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services in Upstate New York! We begin our SEO process with a complete analysis of your potential keywords. Since Search Engine Optimization is a long-term investment, it is important to be sure the keywords you are working to get top ranking for are keywords people actually search for! We use special software and have created a unique competitive analysis format which gives you all the information you need to begin a successful campaign without the worry of using the wrong words.
Once we have established your keyword list, our process begins. With webSURGE, there are never any long-term contracts. We provide our services on a month-to-month basis reporting each month your ranking changes, and traffic increases. This gives you the opportunity to decide each month whether to continue our services. We believe it is all about results. We have many clients who have been with us a very long time because of this very reason – we make them money! We are an integral part of your marketing team and we interact with you each month to make sure the keywords we are optimizing are working for you. You should be receiving phone calls from your website, or even sales.
Our Search Engine Optimization Services do not stop there. Once we have driven traffic to your site, we work with you to analyze that traffic flow within your site, and help optimize the user’s on site experience. It does not help to get 10,000 unique visitors per month, and have no one actually call you or make a purchase! We work with you to refine your site to make it more effective, and capture the traffic we are sending your way.
So why wait? Call us now for a keyword evaluation, and let us help steer you in the right direction to grow your business online!
Some of the Factors That Can Affect your Search Ranks
On-page factors include those associated with your site’s web pages:
- Keywords: What keywords would be best to drive buyers or leads to your business? Why target Rochester SEO when SEO Rochester gets more search results every month? Or would it make since to target computers or buy computers. You want people that are looking to take action!
- Content: Each page of your site must be original content and you should never copy anything from the internet to paste on your site. Search engines see this as duplicate content and you won’t receive the rankings you would like to. Many businesses with eCommerce sites have this issue, they just copy a products description from their manufacturer. This won’t help you at all!
- Content Freshness: Keep some fresh content flowing through your site and keep everything up to date.
- Design: Design a site or page the the search engines can actually access and read. Some sites look amazing but then the search engines can’t read any of the content on the site. What good is that? Also designing a site with the user in mind helps. Your site needs to also be user-friendly. Visitors need to be able to navigate the site easily and fast.
- Site URL: How much direct traffic does you site get, having a site URL that is also the main keyword you would like to rank for is money.
Off-Page factors are ways to improve your search ranking that won’t show up on your actual web page:
- Links: Evaluating the links going out of your site and coming in is normally at the heart of any SEO plan. What kind of links point to your site and are they quality links?
- Directory listings: Respected directories include Yahoo! and DMOZ, but do you belong to any of the local directory sites? Site such as Yelp, Angie’s list, Google Plus local, Foursquare, Superpages, etc…
There are many other factors and these are just a few to get your feet wet with the basic ideas of search engine optimization. Call webSURGE now for a complete evaluation of your potential Search keywords, and your competition online before investing in SEO (866) 529-8081!
Social media evolves faster than most businesses can keep up with. It is a presence in our world that shows no signs of really slowing down. One way it has evolved is how social media is used for businesses. Social media may be your only …