Pay Per Click Explained
Pay-per-click campaigns are custom tailored to your needs. We will first assess which keywords are most relevant and cost-effective for your business. We will then create the perfect campaign for your business.
Our marketers are Adwords Qualified Professionals, tested and certified by the big Google themselves. We know the ins and outs of a great PPC campaign, and will customize one for you to get the best return on your investment.
PPC In a Nutshell
• Pay-per-click is a great way to quickly get targeted visitors to your website. It can easily be started, stopped, paused, and adjusted. The budget for PPC is also flexible – you decide how much you want to spend.
• Pay Per Click guarantees traffic from very specific key terms. You are guaranteed to get exactly what you pay for, clicks from specific keywords.
• Through GeoTargeting, you can market to a closely-targeted market, as specific as marketing to those within a 10-mile radius from your business.
• It’s not the most cost effective solution. It’s online advertising. Depending on your competition, you could be paying as little as 5 cents for every visitor or as much as $10, or even more.
• Only about 20% of people click on sponsored results, the rest use the organic area, as they know it produces more relevant results.
• Capturing a significant amount of traffic for a single competitive keyword can cost thousands of dollars per day, for a single keyword, on Google alone.
Here is an example of Google’s revenues showing the importance of PPC in their model: